Home > Nishida Museum of Fine Arts
History and Outline
Aug.1988 In the current first building, it was shown restrictively by some applicants.
Sep. 1993 The second building was built adjacent to the first one and it was started formally as Nishida Museum.
The theme for this museum is “Big harmony of nature, religion and the art”.
Collection and Exhibition
Pottery and Earthenware Chinese, Gandhara, Egyptian, Greek and Persian
Religious paintings Icon, Mandala (Josaku Maeda)
Paintings Eastern Europe paintings, works of Michiyasu Furukawa, Ougetsu Yamamoto and Ichiro Hannya
Prints Western prints, Japanese prints
- 1Gokakizawa,Kamiichi-machi,Nakanikawa-gun,Toyama-ken 930-0397 Japan
- +81 76-472-4352
- 9:30am-4:30pm (last entry / 4:00pm.)
- Mondays and Tuesdays (or closed only Mondays during plan exhibitions/the following day if it falls on a national holiday), the year-end and New Year holidays
- Parking provided (capacity of 40 cars)
5-minute by taxi from Kamiichi Station on the Toyama Chiho Railway.
20-minute walk from Shinmiyakawa Station on the Toyama Chiho Railway.
15-minute by car from the Tateyama IC on the Hokuriku Expressway.
10-minute by car from the Namerikawa IC on the Hokuriku Expressway.
- Inheritance of the Silk Road, Icon, Mandala, Europe paintings